Name:
Location: Davis, California, United States

I am a graphic design student at UC Davis. My screenname, kiroin is used for my websites, blogs and other online presences. It has no meaning.. yet? Email: yyishida@ucdavis.edu

Friday, June 09, 2006

Project Update

I've been working on my project and progress has been slow. The images have been going well. I'm planning to have 8 images that have the basic image and a transparency to show the changes that I made. Construction however is tedious. I want to make sure that my craft is better and that the whole piece will not look cheap. That means taking time to double check my plans and measurements before and after each cut. I'm pretty sure my new design will work much better than the last, but there's always the chance that I forgot to think of something and that a piece won't quite fit.. or that it'll break apart.... The trick to it all will be making sure all the faces will be clean and flush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home